Advantage of Digital Photography, What Is EXIF data
When you take a digital photo, your camera automatically sets and records parameters of the photo session. EXIF (Exchangeable Image File format) is a standard that allows including additional data within image and audio files.
Exif Pilot is a free EXIF editor that allows you to:
- View EXIF, EXIF GPS, IPTC, and XMP data. More >>
- View descriptions of fields that contain data.
- Edit, create EXIF, EXIF GPS, and IPTC data. More >>
- Edit some Makernote tags.
- Import/Export EXIF/IPTC from/to XML format. More >>
- Import/Export EXIF/IPTC from/to MS Excel files. More >>
- Import/Export EXIF/IPTC from/to Text file in CSV format. More >>
- Import/Export EXIF/IPTC from/to XMP data.
- Choose tags for export.
Plug-in for Batch Editing
Plug-in for Batch Editing adds to Exif Pilot editor the following features:
- Multiple photos processing.
- Import/export of metadata to a single file or to several separate files.
- Command line for editing and creating metadata.
Supported Image Formats
- JPEG, TIFF, PNG, DNG, NEF, PEF, CR2, CRW, JP2, ORF, SRW, ARW, SR2, and PSD - reading, editing, and creating metadata.
- RAW formats, including MRW, RW2, PGF, EPS, and RAF - read-only mode.